Wednesday 18 August 2010

school is coming

So,I have to face the truth:I have to go to school in two weeks and begin to study for the whole days and nights till my eyes starts to bleed.No,I'm not against the idea of visiting school again,on the contrary I like it!It's a good chance to wear all this beautiful fall clothes which I had been missing for these three piping-hot summer months.What to wear to school has always been an important,I'd say,essential problem for hundreds of teen-girls.You should be both neat and chic,and also feel comfortable.From my point of view,the life wouldn't be possible without HOODIES.
You can wear it with leather or denim jacket like Abbey.

Though,wearing hoodie as the main part of image is pretty cool too.It gives a feeling of kinda messy hip-hop style,which I adore.

Certainly,hoodies are tend to be very comfortable,but you shouldn't forget about school uniform.Fashion uniform!"It's a school,not playground"-as my mommy once told me.There's always an alternative to dull school clothes.For example,you can wear extremely relevant in this season pants rolled on the ankle or wide flared one and cute t-shirt,laced shirt or blouse with beautiful bow.Modestly? Yes. Dull? No.
 
If you're sticking to more conservative style,you should pay attention to Proenza Schouler fall/winter collection.The guys show us the models as the students of some english boarding school:pleated skirts,cellular сoats and fur jackets a-la children of war.And look at this boots,they're just AWESOME!
 
 
and at last I'd say:STUDY AND BEHAVE WELL DURING THE YEAR!

5 comments:

  1. Your Blog is great and you are such a good painter.Love it.
    Check out my blog ;)
    www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your outfits at lookbook. And i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog !!
    I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete