Sunday 8 August 2010

bb,Alyona

When I closed the last page of august issue of Russian Vogue, I thought quietly to myself : “It’s certainly such issue which I will do read again not even twice.Alyona is doing well and her magazine is really getting better and more interesting!”.What an epic fail had been waiting for me when in two days ,in fresh Grazia I read that Doletskaya has left the post of editor-in-chief of this notable magazine. However, the epic fail had been waiting not only for the girl Ksusha living in fumy Moscow, but also for the boys Karl and Jean Paul living in Paris,and for the others boys&girls from the fashion world.OK,Alyona isn’t dead, she’s alive and probably preparing to struck our minds by something brand-new,but this isn’t the point of my message .The last issue under Alyona’s editing really had a great influence on me.It gave a kind of a push to change the way I’m living, the way I’m perceiving myself and my appearance.(Chekhov said : “People should be beautiful in every way—in their faces, in the way they dress, in their thoughts and in their innermost selves”. no damn avoiding) Every time I read about French women the voice inside me crying into my ears: “Look like them!!Be smart and love yourself!! Eat baguette, bite cheese, drink wine and SMILE!!!” It’s impossible for us to be French, because we’re not. And it’s not necessary! But it won’t hurt us to be a lil’ bit like them.So from what should I start my difficult way to enlightenment?

1. I’m going to be more gentle and delicate to people and stop looking at strangers with the stare of Jack the ripper.

2. I’ll stop tearing myself by self-analysis and begin to take and love myself as I am. As the god had created me.
3.I’m going to wear heels more often and work out my own style:simple but refined,floppy (to remain to be myself) but elegant.And I’m going to buy clothes using THE BRAIN (“look how cute they are” doesn’t work anymore).
So,here’s the inspiration.





How surprised I was when I found such awesome trousers in my wardrobe!(by the way,I love them ,but they didn’t match with my hipster bomber jacket)

Dior,Cloe and Michael Kors fall ready-to-wear collections are giving me creeps.They are so inspirational!I’d wear everything…er…practically everything.
 
 
 

2 comments: